School of Hetero
This is a questionnaire that was presented to a middle school sometime last year.
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When did you decided you were heterosexual?
3. For those you have disclosed your heterosexuality, how did they react?
4. How do you know you are not attracted to the same sex if you have never slept with them?
5. Do you think you have simply not met the right same sex partner yet?
Now as humorous or outlandish these questions must seem they prove a valid point. When the word homo is replaced with hetero it shows how foolish the questions must seem to a gay person.
Its basically the "walk a mile in their shoes" theory. I think that everyone especially Christians should do this. Before you write off a homosexual person as an "evil person" or a "fag" think about what they must feel like.
Same with abortion. Now, I am not for abortion, and I do believe homosexuality is wrong, but I think we always have to remeber the greatest commandment. Which is love.
Before you judge, you must first love. Before you correct, you must first love, because love is the greatest comandment.
By Master Nate [He has been upgraded from GED Nate to a Master's of Debating Nate after this interesting post]